Scholarship applications are closed. Applications for 2017 will re-open later this year.
Wesley College offers a range of Scholarships for new students and continuing residents. The majority of Scholarships are in great demand. The Wesley College Foundation members including Old Collegians of the College, raise money to support current students, particularly those with financial needs.
Applications will be determined in January and you will be notified of the outcome of the application as soon as possible.
**Please note that an application for residency must be lodged before scholarship applications will be considered.**
In order to submit your scholarship application you will need to provide a copy of your parents most recent tax assessment or other proof of income.
In addition to the scholarships listed below, Wesley College also presents awards to students at the Academic Dinner each year based on academic performance. These awards are determined by the College and are not applied for by students.
Wesley College offers the following list of scholarships:
- The Cultural Scholar-in-Residence Award
- The David Greatorex Scholarship
- The Jessie Hope Paterson Scholarship
- The John Lindsay Allen Scholarship
- Joint SU Sport and Wesley College Sporting Scholarships
- The Reverend Norman Webb Scholarship
- WCF Indigenous Scholarship
- Assoc Professor Allan Bromley Scholarship
- Dennis A Ahlburg Scholarship
- The Indigenous Scholarships Endowment Fund
- The Linden Edwards Scholarship
- The Greg and Beverley Alt Foundation Scholarship
- Scolarest Scholarship.
Download the PDF version of the Wesley College Scholarship and Awards 2016 (file size 72.85 KB)
Questions regarding scholarships should be made to:
Development Manager – Alumni and Fundraising
02 9565 3179