Take a tour of Wesley College at Open Day 2018, follow us on Instagram @wesleycollegeusyd and post a pic using #wesleyopenday in your post for your chance to win back your application fee valued at $150.00.
Winners need to apply for 2019 residency within 3 months of being notified of their win. 3 prizes are on offer for best photo and most liked, each valued at $150.00.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- “The Promoter” is Wesley College, The University of Sydney (ABN 82 358 844 282) of Wesley College, Western Ave, The University of Sydney, Camperdown, NSW 2006. Telephone 02 9565 3333.
- Entry is open to anyone between the ages of 17-20 years of age (“Eligible Entrant”). Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promotion commences at 08:00 on 25/08/2018, and entries close at 16:00 on 25/08/2018 (“Promotion Period”).
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must take a tour of Wesley College, take a picture on the grounds of Wesley College, follow @wesleycollegeusyd on Instagram, add #wesleyopenday in the post, the Promoter will then re-post the picture on the Promoter’s Instagram account during the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time to verify the validity of entrants (including entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The three (3) winners will be selected at 09:00 on 30/08/2018 at Wesley College, Western Ave, The University of Sydney, Camperdown NSW. The winners will be based on the following criteria:
a. One (1) winner will be selected based on the photo they post. They will be chosen for posting the ‘best photo’. Best photo means something that captures Wesley College at its best, it will be a picture that is engaging and depicts what it would be like to live at Wesley College.
b. The second winner will be selected based on the most number of likes to their photo.
c. The third winner will be selected based on the second-most number of likes to their photo.
- The winners will then need to submit an application form for 2018 residency within three (3) months of being notified of their win; then they will be reimbursed on their application fee, valued at $150. Winners must complete the application form, pay and then notify us to be reimbursed.
- If for some reason, a winner has already submitted an application form for 2018 residency they will also qualify for the redemption of the prize.
- Any costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. Any unused balance of the prize will not be awarded as cash.
- If for some reason, a winner does not use the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Total Prize pool value is $450.
- Winners will be notified by Instagram or email within two (2) business days of the draw.